Colombia vs England Round of 16 Live match Preview 3 July 2018

Colombia vs England

Colombia vs England Round of 16 Live match Preview 3 July 2018

Colombia vs England Live match starts on time. After the previous matches, Colombia and England will qualify for Round of 16 matches. There has 23% chance to win Colombia. There has 31% chance to Draw the match. In this match, England has 46% chance to win the match. It is knock out stage of Colombia vs England. You will watch live match between Colombia vs England.

Click here to watch live streaming>>

Colombia makes the huge struggle for reaching this stage. Now England will make the match to do or die. There match will start at 11 pm at night. You can enjoy the match at Spartak Stadium. FIFA world cup 2018 Round of 16 first match between Colombia v England. Now the schedule and also time is set for Sweden and Switzerland. Watch more updates of FIFA world cup 2018 on the site and also enjoy live match preview of Colombia v England.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*